Friday 27 June 2014

Full house at Ferndell

Well it's just a week until our next watercolour experience day, and we are fully booked ... don't despair however: we still have places left for our next workshop on 3 October.

If you are unsure about whether to book, please read this lovely message we received from someone who came to our last event with her mother (it was her mother's surprise birthday present):


"Thank you Louise for a perfect day of tuition at Ferndell Studios. My Mother and I had such an enjoyable day. I would have never imagined that I could have completed a painting that actually looked like something. .... You certainly brought out the best in us as a group and both my Mother and I were delighted with the results ... Sarah from Ferndell Studios looked after us so well, feeding us a wholesome nourishing lunch, plenty of drinks and scrumptious afternoon tea and cake.

Thank you once again for a perfect day."




A glowing endorsement - Sarah and I were absolutely thrilled of course!

See you in October?

No comments:

Post a Comment